The Human Salmon Foundation considers requests that fall within its areas of support.
Step 1: Summarized proposal
If your organization is a charitable organization or a social business and works in the fields of health, education and/or community development, we invite you to provide us with the following information, in not more than 2 pages:
- Contact name
- Legal organization name (please spell out acronyms where possible)/College/University
- Complete street and mailing address
- Phone numbers and e-mail address (where possible)
- Grant purpose statement (40-50 words maximum)
- Program applying for in The Human Salmon Foundation
- Total amount requested or strategic partnership sought
- Project activities and objectives
- Targeted audience(s)
- Operational procedures
- Project start and end dates
- Anticipated outcomes and impacts
- Personal and financial resources available and needed
- Sustainability plan
- Social business plan/Diploma or degree curriculum
- Other funding sources (pending and/or confirmed)
- Involvement with and roles of other NGO’s or governments
We will notify you of our decision.
Step 2: Detailed proposal
If the proposal falls within The Human Salmon Foundation’s priorities and available resources, applicants will be asked to develop and submit a more detailed proposal (download .pdf). We will notify you of our decision. Funding awards will be made after recognition of notification.