The Human Salmon Foundation:
- devotes itself exclusively to bona fide charitable purposes
- concentrates its efforts on matters of a scope and significance proportionate to its resources and capabilities
- meets the minimum payout requirements
- is fully accountable to the Swiss government
- is transparent
- interacts and collaborates with other like-minded organisations
The Human Salmon Foundation supports sustainable health, education and community programs which enable vulnerable children to face the future with confidence.
The main factor(s) that determine investment are any of the following:
- the Sustainable Development Goals
- the United Nation’s list of 50 Least Developed Countries
- countries where children were left vulnerable because of natural disasters, wars or injustice
- proposals that fall within the scope of The Human Salmon Foundation Programs
- Fundraising practices are transparent, accurate and not misleading.
- Fundraising costs are limited to a reasonable proportion of the Human Salmon Foundation’s overall expenditure and are regularly monitored for cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
The budget of The Human Salmon Foundation is approved by the board. Financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor on an annual basis and submitted to the Swiss government.
Information about The Human Salmon Foundation’s activities and financial statements will be made available to the public.